Private Investigations and Personal Security/finding phone numbers ?

Question
I am attempting a reverse look up for 3 addresses:

Am I doing something wrong, I can seem to get current information from the services online ... I would like to find the Phone Numbers for:

6862 S. Marion Circle E.
6852 S. Marion Circle E.
   (last name: Jarvis)
6832 S. Marion Circle E.

All are located in Centennial, CO. 80122.

Any information you could provide about getting this info  (or if YOU could find it)  would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks !

--Bill Wood
email:  MelangeTwo@aol.com

Answer
Usually I would use Whitepages.com to search phone numbers. A search of that database shows that 6862 S. Marion Circle E. Centennial CO is the residence of George H. and Joanne R. Hollowell Phone: 303-347-1854.

6852 S. Marion is the residence of   Harry R. and Margaret Jarvis with no listed telephone number.

6832 S. Marion is the residence of Marianne Cross with no listed telephone number.

I also checked these addresses on Nexis, which is a very large proprietary database and there were no listings for the numbers.

Depending on the purpose of your inquiry, the unlisted telephone numbers can be acquired. Sorry for the delay in answering, but I did not receive your first email and AllExperts re-sent it to me today.

Thanks and hope this helps somewhat!

Nic Smith

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith