Private Investigations and Personal Security/finding phone numbers ?

I am attempting a reverse look up for 3 addresses:

Am I doing something wrong, I can seem to get current information from the services online ... I would like to find the Phone Numbers for:

6862 S. Marion Circle E.
6852 S. Marion Circle E.
   (last name: Jarvis)
6832 S. Marion Circle E.

All are located in Centennial, CO. 80122.

Any information you could provide about getting this info  (or if YOU could find it)  would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks !

--Bill Wood

Usually I would use to search phone numbers. A search of that database shows that 6862 S. Marion Circle E. Centennial CO is the residence of George H. and Joanne R. Hollowell Phone: 303-347-1854.

6852 S. Marion is the residence of   Harry R. and Margaret Jarvis with no listed telephone number.

6832 S. Marion is the residence of Marianne Cross with no listed telephone number.

I also checked these addresses on Nexis, which is a very large proprietary database and there were no listings for the numbers.

Depending on the purpose of your inquiry, the unlisted telephone numbers can be acquired. Sorry for the delay in answering, but I did not receive your first email and AllExperts re-sent it to me today.

Thanks and hope this helps somewhat!

Nic Smith

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith

I can answer almost any question with regards to the individual state laws concerning private investigators; best practices and procedures used in private investigations;how to determine if the agency or investigator you are contemplating using is sufficiently qualified to do the work and if an investigation was conducted in accordance with the standards of practice and care used in the professional investigative industry. I can also direct you with regards to doing your own research in certain situations, such as finding someone who owes you money. I can steer you through the database "minefield" with regards to which databases contain useful information and which don't. I can also advise regarding the kind of information that you can legally obtain and what's not legal.

Life Fellow- American College of Forensic Examiners

Morgan Lewis and Brockius (Int'l Law firm) Sedgwick, Detert (Int'l Law Firm) Bingham McCutheon (Int'l Law Firm