Private Investigations and Personal Security/finding someones email address

how can i find a persons email address.i know their first name age date of birth city and state.and they are on a dating site but i dont wish to join to find out.and i have no money to pay a online people interested because this person is a little person and so is my wife and she lives close by.i thought maybe they could chat and maybe be friends.any sugestions? thank you.

It is sometimes difficult to determine people's email addresses as there are hundreds of free providers that don't require "real" information.  However, there are some tips on the following website that might help you in this case.  Also, if this person uses a special "handle" at the dating website, such as "lovely69", then pay attention to that as they may use the same handle for email address, ie:

Here is a good overall search tool on this page:

We also have some very useful resources in our NEW Private Detective Handbook which you can get for FREE at our website.  Just click on the spy glass that states, FREE DETECTIVE BOOK OFFER:

Hope this helps.

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives