Private Investigations and Personal Security/hi

what info from most important to least imp, - is it necessary to get  to be able to track someone down who either A)is not hiding but just ignoring you, and /or  b) does not wish to be found?

so, u have the opportunity to collect and gather data while the part is willing to divulge it, but need to know what to ask for.

in the future however, u r concerned he or she might change her mind and  become recalcitrant and go underground
so, when you contract or amke an y deal with  such a person u wanna know what info and or PHTOCOPIES  u should collect?/

and are photo copies  better than plain data? do they add anything or make future skip tracing easier?

The most important items of information are:

- Full name (including Maiden, Married or former names)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Address
- License information
- Phone Number
- Employer
- etc.

Photocopy any information that you can for later reference, if possible.  I don't understand what you mean by "plain data" so I can't answer that part of your question.

One of the most important pieces of information you can have to find someone is their friends and family's information.  These are the people who know how to find your person when using their personal information doesn't work.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll

I can answer just about any question which relates to police work, personal security, home & business security, or general law.

I am a 9 year veteran of a major metropolitan police department as a Major Crimes Detective. I have prior experience in the private security sector as well. I also previously owned a security solutions business where we specialized in digital security and surveillance systems including residential and commercial alarms.

I have both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.