Private Investigations and Personal Security/hi

Question
what info from most important to least imp, - is it necessary to get  to be able to track someone down who either A)is not hiding but just ignoring you, and /or  b) does not wish to be found?

so, u have the opportunity to collect and gather data while the part is willing to divulge it, but need to know what to ask for.

in the future however, u r concerned he or she might change her mind and  become recalcitrant and go underground
so, when you contract or amke an y deal with  such a person u wanna know what info and or PHTOCOPIES  u should collect?/

and are photo copies  better than plain data? do they add anything or make future skip tracing easier?

Answer
Yom,

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I will do my best to answer.
All information is important when trying to locate them and or preventing them from hiding. The way to accomplish this is 2 fold. The first is surveillance. Surveillance will allow you to determine everything the do, where the go, what they drive, who their friends & family are, where the work, etc., etc., etc,. The second things is to use the information you already know, with the info. gathered during the surveillance to find everything else about that person. You only have 1 chance to do it right the 1st time. If you contact them prematurely then the can go into hiding & you may never be able to contact them again.

Once you have everything about them, then you approach them/have them served at a place that you shouldn't about and that in itself will discreetly persuade them to address the issue with you.
I have done this will Stalkers in the past and the key is to never let them know that they are being investigated, until it is too late.
Anytime, you conduct a business transaction. You should always have copies and a contract. Although, if you don't know where they work, know their relatives, know what assets they have, then chances are that you couldn't collect on a judgment, even if you had all of the photocopies & contracts in the world.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Claude Ammons -QM
Claude Ammons-QM
Email addy.- Claude@Corinthian-Group.com

Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
Upland, Ca 91786
Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 923-7297
Member:  N.C.I.S.S.
P.I.C.A.-2nd VP
S.C.F.I.A.
W.A.D.

Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons