Private Investigations and Personal Security/i overheard a message left...

Question
i overheard a message left on an acuqauintances phone whereby a guy says " i could not email u a copy of the snake movie that we did at    
but i will mail u a dvd of it"
r snamke movies done with willing participants or sometimes not?
what   is the ocntent?
what % ar ewilling and voluntary, and which r forced
what happens to the actressess that are forced after the film is made?

if i cna procure a copy of the voice mail message
would this evidence and the incident that happened be considered siginificant for the law?

the person whose voicemail i ahve access to is an excon wth sadistic tendencies and explosive rage)";
and was asked on 3/8/2006
If you don't get an answer in 3 days, click here
Or go to this link http://www.allexperts.com/asp/followupqf2.asp?QID=4280980  

Answer
What is and isn't legal varies from state to state.  What is required for evidence to prove a crime also varies from place to place.  So, you could contact your local police to find out whether this person might be violating their parole, or breaking other laws.

- Lyn

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Lyn Bates