Private Investigations and Personal Security/procedure

I have two items. Please answer them when you get a chance.

I have written a section in my story where the investigator locates a car that struck a car of a man's without insurance and sped away. But could there be a light twist to this? Any suggestions?

Also, in my story I thought I would add a little case for the investigator. An older man's young girl friend has ran off with a young man. The older man wants her found. When the investigator finds her she is working as a prostitute. But how might the investigator find this out and what might he do next?

1.  Well in the first part the car could be found through a traffic video system that is used for people running red lights.  Many larger cities are using them for this purpose.

2.  In the second part the investigator could run a check on the young man and find out that he used his credit card at the nightclub where the girl works as a stripper.  When he goes there and snoops around, finds out she is also working a specific "corner of the street"....

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives