Private Investigations and Personal Security/special event security/legal advice

Question
We are a small 4x4 off road club that has always in the past hired out for crowd control security. We would like to know what legalities/liabilies we need to know for the club to use its members for security & does our events being on private property help?  

Answer
My expertise is the field of investigations. I have no background in the practice of law. This is a complex issue the invilves how the organizatio is set up, do members sign waivers, do spectators have tickes that absolove you of responsibility, is a license required for security work?

There are many more issus than these.

What you need is legal advice frm a local attorney, familair with your laws and your Courts.

To get legal advbice from an investigator or even a security profesional is dangerous.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

John M. Healy