Private Investigations and Personal Security/stalking

I was rewriting a part of my writing and thought you could help. Someone is following a woman just to get information on her name, etc. How might he do it?

I was a victim of ID theft, so maybe he gets ahold of information that should have been shreaded? But how?

Anyway, I was wondering how people get the information and how he might find out her name, etc.

Well if he follows her he could get her registration information from the vehicle license plate number.  At hom she would certainly have utility bills, phone bills, etc., that she would have with her name on it in the trash!  It is a common technique to go through people's trash if you want to gain useful information.  He could wait until she takes her can to the curb or if she throws bags into a dumpster, wait until she leaves and retrieve them.  You are correct to assume that shreading is very important especially for credit card/bank account documents and anything with your social security number, pin numbers, etc., even before throwing them in the trash.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives