Private Investigations and Personal Security/where to start

My name is Travis and I am recently out of the millitary. I have a rather extensive background in technical fields (avionics, electronics, I.T type stuff as well) but I want in to the private investigations buisnes. Is there any sort of way to use this background to my advantage? I understand that req's vary rom state to state does anyone have any emperical knowledge or experience w/ Arizona?

Thannks in advance,
Travis J Henchy

Start checking with local PI firms first and see what they think about your experience and if they will hire you even on a part-time basis.  Also, we published a book sometime ago which explains becomming a PI.  You are welcome to download it and the other programs here for free but please understand there is no tech support:

Take care and good luck!

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives