Private Investigations and Personal Security/why would you think someone...

why would you think someone would be interested in the field of fraud investigation and examination?

Hi Nita,

It depends on the origin of your question - if you are looking at it as a career, the attraction may be a desire to collate and analyse information and to make sense of that information.  Any inestigation work is generally process oriented and people who do it enjoy what is in essence the thrill of exploration and discovery.

I hope this helps.

Very best regards,

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Rick Draper

I can answer questions about Security Risk Analysis and Physical Security Reviews; Security Risk Management Planning; Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design; Forensic Security Analysis and “Expert Witness” Reports; Security Systems Design and Review (CCTV, Detection Systems, Information Security, Access Control, Security and Architectural Hardware); Security Awareness Programs; Security Risk Management Training, and Professional Development.

Past/Present clients
Clients include cash handling facilities, financial institutions, parliament buildings, schools, offices, universities, health care facilities, railway stations, heritage buildings, health insurer, transport interchanges, pharmaceuticals manufacturer, warehousing facilities, libraries, critical sites, and government buildings.