Private Investigations and Personal Security/how should I do?


I received certified mail from ex-employer, can I reject it?

He keeps harrassing me, he always take adventange of me, he says he want to sue me for his business lose.  How to protect myself, should I move?

I am a licsned invesrigator and can provide answers to questions regarding this profession.

I believe it would be in your best interest to seek gudance from the post office on certified mail. Since you have already received it I do know how how you would reject it.

If you have received it, he has been noified that it was delivered.

You did not define harassment. Harassment can be a crime and if it rises to this level can reported to the police and the rest of the question indicates you should seek lgeal advice from an attorney not an investigator.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John M. Healy


Licensed, bonded and insured investigator and security consultant. Retired State Police Lt. President New Hampshire League of Investigators, President New England Council of State Investigator Associations. I have over 28 yrs experience in the public and private sector. I author numerous article regarding the profession that have been re-printed in industry publications. I can answer any questions regarding professional investigate services, the role of the investigator, how to choose a professional, and other related questions.

©2017 All rights reserved.