Private School/College Accreditation

westc wrote at 2009-01-09 01:48:12
FYI,

I also attended Phillips Jr. College in the late 80's in New Orleans. I was able to get my official transcript from the Louisiana Board of Regents. I am not sure if the Mississippi Board of Regents received the transcripts from Phillips Jr when they closed but its worth a shot.

c m s wrote at 2013-05-13 17:20:46
Michael, I did what  you said, I took my actual transcripts to my local colleges and was told they do not accept the credits from Phillips Jr. College.  Each school, university, college,  determines independently which institutions they will accepts credits from.

I have a "degree" that I paid for w/ the help of a Federal student loan, that I repaid, that is worthless.  It still galls me to this day that there is nothing I can do about it.

5/13/2013

Private School

Michael Wall