Private School/phillips jr college

Lee wrote at 2014-09-16 21:15:17
This is very late in scheme of things; however; I feel as though is is quite important to anyone else in the same boat.

I attended Phillips and graduate in 1991. They were accredited at this time. They lost their accreditation the next year (as per my understanding). This is important because I have had to require colleges go back and review the records. They would not take transfers that weren't accredited. So at first, they refused my classes. After the review, they accepted them. Even UAH (University of Alabama in Huntsville) accepted these credits because they were accredited at the time I graduated.

As per the transcripts, you have to contact the Alabama Department of Education. They will guide you to another department that handles closed schools. I still (2014) use my Phillips classes and transcripts.

Private School

Michael Wall