You are here:

Private School/phillips jr college


Julie W. wrote at 2007-12-15 15:03:48
I attended Phillips Junior College in Northridge, CA from 10/1993 thru 04/1995.  I have been able to obtain certified copies of my transcripts from the following custodian of records:

Transcript Processing

c/o CCI

P.O. Box 1840

Gulfport, MS 39502

You must provide your full name, the school name and location, dates of attendance, to whom the transcript should be sent, and a money order in the amount of $7.50.

Best of luck!

Jane M. Chalstrom wrote at 2010-09-02 18:27:54
The Custodian of Records for Phillips Jr. College in Northridge, CA is Corinthian Colleges  Box 1840 Gulfport, MS 39502.   The phone number is 228-867-1905.  You have to make your request by mail but it was good to hear a voice at the end of the phone.  The charge is still $7.50 and it must be a cashiers check made to CCI.  It takes up to two weeks.  

ron wrote at 2011-03-25 16:45:14
The correct direction that all requests should go to are:

Corinthian Colleges, Inc.

P.O. Box 1840

Gulfport, MS 39502

(228) 867-1905

[Note: There is a fee of $7.50

Money Order ONLY Made Payable to CCI]

Kim wrote at 2012-05-06 13:48:48
I attended a Phillips Jr. college in Huntington WV and they closed also.  I was trying to find my transcripts.  Is this the same college?

Maria Leon wrote at 2012-07-26 00:45:23
I attended Phillips Jr. College in Melbourne Florida - Can I get my transcripts from this address as well?

Sylvia wrote at 2014-03-25 19:32:30
Corintian Colleges is the custodian for records for PJC

(228) 867-1905

Orange wrote at 2014-07-23 12:53:47
Phillips Jr. College in Huntington, WV transcripts can be obtained in Huntington Jr. College. The Registrar's number is (800)344-4522.

Private School

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael Wall


I am available to take questions on Alumni and development programs for college and K-12 schools. I do not take questions on closed for-profit schools.

©2017 All rights reserved.