Pro Golfing/PGA caddies

Mike wrote at 2011-08-13 22:52:32
So why they simply modify a pull cart to handle the big bag...they could put a small bill board on it then....I am watching Fluff carry the big bag and it looks painful.

DocParty wrote at 2013-03-10 05:11:04
Actually it is legal for a pro caddie to use a push cart, not motorized. The club that they play at makes the decision and the USGA has taken the time and made the effort to talk to the courses they allow sanctioned tourney's to be played on, to not allow them. Another unclear decision. The caddie should be able to use a push cart IMHO, why not? Sooner or later the caddy union will push this and it'll be an option for all caddie's.

Pro Golfing

Paul Dolman