Pro Golfing/golf belt

I have a PGA 2005 Championship brown belt and was wondering who would have worn one like it. It is made by Exeter, N.H

Hi Jeanne;

3 things.

1st,  I don't know.
2nd.  I have never heard of a Brown Belt for the 2005 Championship.
3rd   I would have to see it before I could really comment on it.

To my knowledge the PGA has never given belts as a prize.  Matter of fact the only belts I know that are considered a portion of the prize come from Boxing, Wrestling, And rodeo.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Robb Nunn
PGA Professional

Pro Golfing

Robb Nunn

Anything about golf, the golf industry. I can also answer general business and employment issue questions. I only request this. Please No Rules Questions. Should you need answers to rules questions please refer to this free website. just copy and paste this link into your browser.

PGA Professional with over 30 plus years in golf industry
Former General Mgr, Head Professional, Director of Golf, Director of Instruction.
Played professionally on nine different tours, 4 continents.
Have built and assisted design on 3 driving range facilities and redesigned 3 golf courses.

PGA Of America
Professional And Motivational Speaker

American Chronicles E-Zine Articles Numerous different golf publications and newspapers.

PGA Business Schools I / II Certified Club fitter Certified Teacher

Past Champion All Pro - All heart Pro-Am Presidents Council on Growth of the Game