Pro Golfing/Putting stats

On tv how is the make % determined when they put up a graphic such as 43 ft make 11% or 3 putt 8%?

Hello Paul;

So far as I know, it is determined by the number of players whom have attempted that shot for that tournament.  Though for better clarification,you should probably contact those in charge of stats at both the PGA Tour and the respective broadcasting channel of the event.

I hope this helps

Robb Nunn

Pro Golfing

Robb Nunn

Anything about golf, the golf industry. I can also answer general business and employment issue questions. I only request this. Please No Rules Questions. Should you need answers to rules questions please refer to this free website. just copy and paste this link into your browser.

PGA Professional with over 30 plus years in golf industry
Former General Mgr, Head Professional, Director of Golf, Director of Instruction.
Played professionally on nine different tours, 4 continents.
Have built and assisted design on 3 driving range facilities and redesigned 3 golf courses.

PGA Of America
Professional And Motivational Speaker

American Chronicles E-Zine Articles Numerous different golf publications and newspapers.

PGA Business Schools I / II Certified Club fitter Certified Teacher

Past Champion All Pro - All heart Pro-Am Presidents Council on Growth of the Game