Pro Wrestling/old awa wrestler ali khan

Jeff King wrote at 2011-01-26 01:22:21
You are incorrect.  Jim Steele/Soldat Ustinov was not Ali Khan.  They are two completely different people that look nothing alike.  In addition, Ali Khan was significantly older than Jim Steele/Soldat Ustinov.

Wrestling fangirl wrote at 2011-09-28 04:39:02
I'm pretty sure Jim Lanning/Soldat Ustinov was not Ali Khan.  It was a guy named Tom Lintz, who also wrestled as TNT Tom Lintz, if I recall.  I think Verne Gagne even said so on a broadcast at one point.

Rick wrote at 2011-11-30 04:08:36
OK.  Ali Khan was Tom Lintz, who has been a friend of mine for 30+ years.  I got to know Tom, who is from Hermosa, SD, when he coached the Custer, (SD) Boxing Club.  I was the SD state Boxing President and a referee.  Tom got into pro wrestling through Greg Gagne, whom he went to the University of Wyoming with.  Tom was trained by Verne Gagne and Billy Robinson at Verne's farm near Chaska, Minnesota.  Last time I talked to Tom's brother, Tom, I was told is teaching school and coaching in Florida.  Hope this helps.

goc wrote at 2014-07-02 10:34:30
That is actually wrong. Soldat Ustinov was a different guy, he was Jim Lanning. Ali Khan's real name is Tom Lintz.He also wrestled in Continental Wrestling under the name Boomer Lynch.  

Pro Wrestling

James Triggs

I can answer many things about professional wrestling and what I don't know I can usually track down or else account for. Promotions, wrestlers if they arem't too obscure, wrestling schools, finishers, wrestling history, title histories, etc... I can track down where you can find wrestling videos too, but I will not help anyone infringe copyright. I specialise in professional wrestling schools as well as promotion, both the creative side and most elements of the busineess side. I can track down information about most promotions. I am always expanding my knowledge of pro wrestling and will consider every question seriously.

I've been a fan of professional wrestling since 2001. Thanks to my work here, I have gained experience on the creative side of things, particularly in the answers to the questions from various independent wrestlers and promotions. I've helped to develop gimmicks and costumes, name wrestlers and their moves, devise finishing moves as well as help out with theme music and occasionally entrances. I am currently inactive at Bleacher Report, but may resume writing tehre in the future. My 'Raisha Saeed Needs to Take Off Her Clothes' article appeared on Cheerleader Melissa's Twitter and played a role in the development of Alissa Flash, a true honour. I am a regular columnist and contributor for The Wrestling Daily, as part of a select group. The Wrestling Daily is a new and rising site with a stellar cast of writers and covers wrestling from around the world. You can visit the site at My pro wrestling writing, due to time constraints, is currently restricted to what I write there right now. You can read my column, the Wide World of Wrestling, there, as well as other pieces from myself and the other writers.

Bleacher Report (B/R)- Currently Inactive, The Wrestling Daily (TWD)

Australian Bar Review, Bleacher Report, The Wrestling Daily

Currently in High School.

Winner of 2007 (Inaugral) Francis Forbes' Society for Australian Legal History School Essay Competition. State Finalist, National History Challenge 2008.

Deadly Wrestling Alliance, plus some promotion featuring a lot of supernatural characters. They never told me their name. A number of independent wrestlers and promoters. Because that previous sentence is a little awkward, if two or more people or organisations of a greater degree of fame turns up- or previous questioners become famous, they'll just be listed instead.