Pro Wrestling/WWE Trainers

Jessica wrote at 2013-05-07 02:59:10
The proper term is actually Athletic Trainer. And you have to get more than just a degree. You are required to pass a national certification exam to become certified in an athletic training position. While we do practice sports medicine, the proper term is Athletic Trainer.

Jason M. Bossert wrote at 2016-10-14 15:31:45
They are not referred to as "Trainers" They are referred to as (Athletic Trainers)

Personal Trainers are the ones who are there to help the wrestlers learn their moves, and work out regimens. An Athletic Trainer, provides injury and prevention as well as rehabilitation care for injured wrestlers. E-Stem, Ultrasound, many of the officials are AT's and Officials, The one who stops the match in the event of extreme blood loss, vision change, unstable injury to Wrestler is the Athletic trainer!

Nova Southeastern AT Student

29 year wrestling fan.  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett