You are here:

Pro Wrestling/WWE Trainers


Jessica wrote at 2013-05-07 02:59:10
The proper term is actually Athletic Trainer. And you have to get more than just a degree. You are required to pass a national certification exam to become certified in an athletic training position. While we do practice sports medicine, the proper term is Athletic Trainer.

Jason M. Bossert wrote at 2016-10-14 15:31:45
They are not referred to as "Trainers" They are referred to as (Athletic Trainers)

Personal Trainers are the ones who are there to help the wrestlers learn their moves, and work out regimens. An Athletic Trainer, provides injury and prevention as well as rehabilitation care for injured wrestlers. E-Stem, Ultrasound, many of the officials are AT's and Officials, The one who stops the match in the event of extreme blood loss, vision change, unstable injury to Wrestler is the Athletic trainer!

Nova Southeastern AT Student

29 year wrestling fan.  

Pro Wrestling

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Joe Burgett


Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.


I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.



High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting

©2017 All rights reserved.