Pro Wrestling/Bobo Brazil and Possible women he trained

jeannie wrote at 2012-01-25 19:02:43
Her name is Shirley Smith. Her Wresting name was She Devil.

ron wrote at 2012-09-30 19:49:45
Shirley smith wrestled as the she devil for the NWA from jan 2,1961 until jan 2, 1979

John wrote at 2014-02-15 05:29:03
The She-Devil is alive & well!!! I met her yesterday (2/13/14) when I was her cashier in a Walmart in Evendale, OH (near Cincinnati). She showed me her wrestling ID card, and mentioned she had worked with, among others, the late great Bobo Brazil and Haystacks Calhoun. When I mentioned that the WWE was honoring Bobo Brazil as part of their celebration of Black History Month, she smiled. She was VERY nice, and I am VERY glad that I met her!!! She looked to be in great spirits; and I DEARLY wish that our store wasn't as busy as it was, so I could've had more time to talk with her!!! She made me smile, and brightened my entire day!!!

DONNIE wrote at 2014-09-20 16:39:52

Pro Wrestling

James Triggs

I can answer many things about professional wrestling and what I don't know I can usually track down or else account for. Promotions, wrestlers if they arem't too obscure, wrestling schools, finishers, wrestling history, title histories, etc... I can track down where you can find wrestling videos too, but I will not help anyone infringe copyright. I specialise in professional wrestling schools as well as promotion, both the creative side and most elements of the busineess side. I can track down information about most promotions. I am always expanding my knowledge of pro wrestling and will consider every question seriously.

I've been a fan of professional wrestling since 2001. Thanks to my work here, I have gained experience on the creative side of things, particularly in the answers to the questions from various independent wrestlers and promotions. I've helped to develop gimmicks and costumes, name wrestlers and their moves, devise finishing moves as well as help out with theme music and occasionally entrances. I am currently inactive at Bleacher Report, but may resume writing tehre in the future. My 'Raisha Saeed Needs to Take Off Her Clothes' article appeared on Cheerleader Melissa's Twitter and played a role in the development of Alissa Flash, a true honour. I am a regular columnist and contributor for The Wrestling Daily, as part of a select group. The Wrestling Daily is a new and rising site with a stellar cast of writers and covers wrestling from around the world. You can visit the site at My pro wrestling writing, due to time constraints, is currently restricted to what I write there right now. You can read my column, the Wide World of Wrestling, there, as well as other pieces from myself and the other writers.

Bleacher Report (B/R)- Currently Inactive, The Wrestling Daily (TWD)

Australian Bar Review, Bleacher Report, The Wrestling Daily

Currently in High School.

Winner of 2007 (Inaugral) Francis Forbes' Society for Australian Legal History School Essay Competition. State Finalist, National History Challenge 2008.

Deadly Wrestling Alliance, plus some promotion featuring a lot of supernatural characters. They never told me their name. A number of independent wrestlers and promoters. Because that previous sentence is a little awkward, if two or more people or organisations of a greater degree of fame turns up- or previous questioners become famous, they'll just be listed instead.