Pro Wrestling/Bobo Brazil and Possible women he trained

jeannie wrote at 2012-01-25 19:02:43
Her name is Shirley Smith. Her Wresting name was She Devil.

ron wrote at 2012-09-30 19:49:45
Shirley smith wrestled as the she devil for the NWA from jan 2,1961 until jan 2, 1979

John wrote at 2014-02-15 05:29:03
The She-Devil is alive & well!!! I met her yesterday (2/13/14) when I was her cashier in a Walmart in Evendale, OH (near Cincinnati). She showed me her wrestling ID card, and mentioned she had worked with, among others, the late great Bobo Brazil and Haystacks Calhoun. When I mentioned that the WWE was honoring Bobo Brazil as part of their celebration of Black History Month, she smiled. She was VERY nice, and I am VERY glad that I met her!!! She looked to be in great spirits; and I DEARLY wish that our store wasn't as busy as it was, so I could've had more time to talk with her!!! She made me smile, and brightened my entire day!!!

DONNIE wrote at 2014-09-20 16:39:52
SHE COMES TO MY WORK ALL THE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ALSO

Jane wrote at 2016-11-29 19:22:47
I just spoke to a Mrs. Shirley Smith, 75, who told me she was the She-Devil from 61-79.  Said she had a tough life growing up Russian and Cherokee in Southeastern Kentucky and cherishes the time she had wrestling because it gave her the opportunity to show how strong she is. Thoughts to her for the recent loss of her husband of 59 years.

Pro Wrestling

James Triggs