Pro Wrestling/Cowboy Bob Ellis

cay wrote at 2013-01-24 23:47:07
I have met him personally. He lives in a small town in Texas. ;) real nice guy. I have seen him in my store a few times..  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting