Pro Wrestling/prowrestling

Vicky wrote at 2011-12-12 03:17:33
Dear Swapnil,

I am vicky from India. As you said you want to join school in us, canada or uk but they cost a lot even if we work part time and train we need some money to eat also and now a days forgien economy going down and companies are not hiring new employee so, getting job there as part time is every. Secondly, i know one school in India called MFW Wrestling school ( it was opened and affilated with Tiger Jeet Singh and they are giving and training Indian boys and girls in Pro wrestling. Hope this will help you and now you dont need to travel in to expenses country and can learn in India now.

Thanks , Your friend Vicky

challwre wrote at 2013-07-31 15:41:25
There is a pro wrestling school located in Jumeirah Lake Towers that has recently opened. Find them on Facebook, dubai pro wrestling academy

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting