Pro Wrestling/Wrestling in England/UK

phoebe wrote at 2012-11-18 22:30:41
adding to that answer, i think it all depends on where you live and how much money you are willing to spend. i live close to bath which is in the south west of england and for me i would go to VPW (this is one that you mentioned.) get some good training centers in mind then go on to google maps, destinations, and see how long it would take you to get there because its going to be no good if the one you like is 3 hours away.

Pro Wrestling

Michael Boge

General wrestling information and knowledge, wrestling training techniques, how wrestling really works.

I have been wrestling professionally for almost 12 years. I have wrestled in Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee and Colorado.

Northern Colorado Championship Wrestling Heart and Soul Professional Wrestling

BBA from Almeda University

3 time Texas All-Star Wrestling (TASW) Heavyweight Champion 3 time TASW Hardcore Champion 1 time TASW Tag-Team Champion 1 time Texas Wrestling Association (TWA) Southern States Heavyweight Champion