Pro Wrestling/hello

Question
Hello my name is paul I'm very interested in the buisness of sports entertainment.Pro Wrestling has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember.I want to start training but I'm only 14 and I don't know where to go.I'm very passionate about wrestling.

Answer
You should be involved in sports even if your school does not offer wrestling. You need to be in good shape and to learn about nutrition and what works for you. You should also try to join the debate team if you have one or an acting club. You need to know how to talk and to be entertaining when on TV.

Pro Wrestling

Randy Inman