Pro Wrestling/wrestling schools

Is there any wrestling schools in michigan

Here are some you can try.

You can also look into Can-Am Wrestling, it's considered one of the better one's in the world but it's on the border or Michigan and Canada. So, if you live close enough I'd really try to get there.

ThunderZone Wrestling Academy
Truth Martini (graduated from Body Slammers)
Tommy Johnson (graduated from Skull Krushers)
Brian Shotwell (graduated of Destroyers)
Livonia, Michigan
Phone: (734) 525-6353

Dan Severn's Pro Wrestling and Martial Arts training facility
Coldwater, MI
(517) 278-4908

NWA Michigan / T.C.W. Pro Wrestling School
PMB # 614
17336 Harper Avenue
Detroit, MI 48224
(734) 457-2391 (Option 1)  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting