Pro Wrestling/Wrestling schools in Southern Oregon

Question
Dear Joe,
I am 15 years old and have been watching wrestling ever since I was a little boy. I have always wanted to train to be a pro wrestler. My problem being that I don't know of any local Pro schools in southern Oregon. I would really appreciate some suggestions And I also want to know the age limits for the schools and if I am too young.
         Thank you for your time

Answer
Most require you to be 16 or 18. But many of them have a Juniors program starting at 13 or 14. So it all depends on which school you try. Here are two I found, IDK which areas are closest though. I just gave you the only two I knew of.

WCWC Academy
Salem,  Oregon
Phone: (503) 851-9980
website: http://www.westcoastwrestlingconnection.com/school.htm

DOA Pro Wrestling Academy
Northwest Oregon
website: http://www.doaprowestling.com/school/
phone: (503) 960-7848

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett