Pro Wrestling/Kevin Nash

I recently saw Kevin Nash in the Atlanta airport, and he looked rough. What is he doing now?

Last I heard he was doing some acting. I believe he has a legends deal with WWE, but in saying that, it doesn't mean he'll be on TV a lot. He can't wrestle due to the WWE docs not clearing him to do it. Although he may do some Indy shows. He has had leg problems for years, so that could be why he looked a little rough

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting