Pro Wrestling/How to become a pro wrestler

Question
Hi im Jordan Timmons. Im 18 years old and im from sacramento, california. im having alot of trouble figuring out what i wanna do with my life. as a kid i always watched wwe and i always admired all the wrestlers hoping that one day i could be one of them. its been a huge dream of mine to be a pro wrestler. i did wrestling in high school for 4 years so i got good strength, cardio, stamina im always working out looking to get bigger and stronger. i just dont know what steps i need to take to reach my goal of bcoming a pro wrestler. please help me out. this is a dream i always wanted to come true. i will apperciate everything you have done to help me reach this goal.

Answer
Hi Jordan, you're in a good position in that you already have some wrestling experience. This will help when you go forward. I'd recommend doing college wrestling too, this will be of even more use. Plus, you'd get a college education which is very valuable in the American society we live in today.

I cannot stress enough to people how important a college degree is today and to those who want to go into wrestling, I can name at least 20 wrestlers who currently wrestle in WWE and have college educations.

Now to how to become a "pro-wrestler". The number one thing to do is to go to wrestling school and train. There are several in California. A simply good search under "California Wrestling Schools" will find you several schools. I don't mind helping you pick out of some that you like and have looked into.

It's not an easy thing to do, but once you get trained. You can start wrestling independently and gradually gaining experience. This will help you get noticed by some places and maybe you can do a try out for WWE when you get ready. Keep in mind too, WWE is really big on college athletes. So, college wrestling will also be a big help for you as far as getting noticed by WWE. They have a thing for wrestlers like that.

Hope this helped, let me know if I can help more with this or anything else  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett