Pro Wrestling/how to become a wrestler in wwe

Question
Hello sir,I am from india and I want to join WWE.I know its very difficult to join WWE.I have told my parents way back at 8th standard that I have interest in computer.But now I have interest in WWE.I am in 10th class and in 2nd march I am going to give my boards exams.So I am just asking you sir how to get to WWE.I mean where do I get training from.A WWE superstar edge has got the opportunity to go to free WWE training but I don't think so that's possible in India.So please tell me what to do because I want to join WWE training after I have finished my high school so please answer
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BREAK MY WISH TO GET TO WWE AND THIS IS MY LIFE PLEASE ANSWER

Answer
The only way to get into WWE is to first go to a wrestling school and get trained. India does not have any great schools. But you can do to places in the UK or Japan and get excellent training. They also will give you good Independent experience which the WWE likes. This all might take a few years. But, by that time you'll be ready. Then, after all of that and your trainers as well as wrestlers who wrestle you feel you're ready and good to do. Message WWE either through their NXT site or corporate site and ask for a try out. They do them off and on where people can just show up. But, this is usually at the NXT campus in Tampa, Florida. The NXT site keeps a schedule of that.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett