Pro Wrestling/wrestling schools in Preston area

the king wrote at 2013-06-04 15:07:41
there is gpw in manchester, futureshock wrestling in stockport and there is a wrestling show called PCW or preston city wrestling that do regular shows so may have a school. type it into google and it should show. gpw and futureshock definately have schools.  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting