Pro Wrestling/Hey

Hey my name is Brittany I'm 22 years old and I want to be a WWE diva.Is 22 too late to go to wrestling school

It's not. Plenty of people started this late or later. The Rock, Randy Orton, John Cena, Batista, MVP, Brock Lesnar, Eve Torres, Layla, Tara from TNA, etc. all started at this age or later. So you join a major list of former or current WWE names if you started today.  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting