Pro Wrestling/khali

The great khali is a very strong wrestler he has defeated wrestlers like big show and undertaker.but why is he now been taken so lightly he even lost to antonio cesaro. .y is he being held back?

hi aiditya,
The main reason the great khali is being held back is that he is not very mobile as with a lot of wrestlers his size his legs are going and he can not last too long in the ring. most fans like long exciting matches that only the likes of cm punk HHH jon cena and sheamus can deliver.
I hope this answers your question and thank you.

Pro Wrestling

Vinny Smith

I have a vast knowledge of WWF/WWE including title holders ppv results reasons on why most wrestlers have been fired and general intrest. I know a fair bit of wcw information also.

I have been watching wrestling since I was five (I was born in 1978) i have seen all wrestlemanias, royal rumbles , summerslams ect an avid fan I would definitly call myself an expert.

over 25 years of study in the field of pro wrestling