Pro Wrestling/Wrestling attire

I don't know if you are able to answer this question or not but, where do female pro wrestlers get their ring attire. I am looking for some nice ring attire and I wanted to know, do they get it from their company? Or can I buy it from somewhere ?

It's really tough to find a place that just sells them right off. You might have to go to a Taylor to get one specially made. You could always use normal house hold stuff, but in the end you'll end up going to a taylor to get one made. So, I say start there and see where that goes. The wrestling boots are sold at most foot lockers, and pads can be found at most sporting goofs stores though.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting