Pro Wrestling/Wrestling attire

Question
I don't know if you are able to answer this question or not but, where do female pro wrestlers get their ring attire. I am looking for some nice ring attire and I wanted to know, do they get it from their company? Or can I buy it from somewhere ?

Answer
It's really tough to find a place that just sells them right off. You might have to go to a Taylor to get one specially made. You could always use normal house hold stuff, but in the end you'll end up going to a taylor to get one made. So, I say start there and see where that goes. The wrestling boots are sold at most foot lockers, and pads can be found at most sporting goofs stores though.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett