Pro Wrestling/wrestling schools in Preston area

Question
hey, I am a 15 year old boy and I am looking for a wrestling school. what is the closest wrestling school to Preston as possible? I am very keen and I have been wanting to get into pro wrestling for a very long time. I would be very pleased if you could help.

Answer
There are very few schools that are in exact towns, cities, villages, that people find ideal for them. So, at times it will take some travel.

So, the best thing to do would be to simply do a google search for the closest big city or cities near you. Then see if there is anything available you can do to. For example, there may not be one in Preston but there could be one in Blackpool for instance. So, just use google to help and you should find one close.

I only tell you to do this, instead of looking for you. Because I'd be doing the exact thing I just told you to do. By you doing it, you could catch things I'd miss not being from there  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett