Pro Wrestling/Wwe

Question
If i join fcw what is the fee and if i passed garunted i will be a wwe superstar ?

Answer
It's around 3,000 for open slots. And no, it's not a guarantee. FCW is a school like any other wrestling school. WWE uses it now as NXT to help develop their talent for WWE TV. Others have gone there to train in the past, but had to pay unlike the people under a developmental contract who get paid to learn how to wrestle. Those guys have as close to a guarantee to be a WWE Superstar as possible. You would not have that same luxury.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett