Pro Wrestling/about carrer

Question
hello sir! i am from nepal.i am a big fan of
wwe . and if chance knocks me then i want to
be a great wwe superstar bt now i am just a 19
years old. so can you plz tel me what our age
should be and about how much should i pay
upto whole training?? and also does it require
any knowledge experience n study
certificates?

Answer
Age should be at least 18. I always advise people to go to college and get a degree then go to wrestling school. So you have a back up plan and possible career while you train.

Wrestling schools are all different prices. They are in different currencies too, so I could not tell you an exact amount. You'd have to ask a particular school.

There is no experience needed going into it all, no certifications either. This is basically like going to normal school, you walk in and train. Now certain countries like Japan have schools that you have to have experience to even walk in the door to train at. But most in Europe aren't like this.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett