Pro Wrestling/about carrer

hello sir! i am from nepal.i am a big fan of
wwe . and if chance knocks me then i want to
be a great wwe superstar bt now i am just a 19
years old. so can you plz tel me what our age
should be and about how much should i pay
upto whole training?? and also does it require
any knowledge experience n study

Age should be at least 18. I always advise people to go to college and get a degree then go to wrestling school. So you have a back up plan and possible career while you train.

Wrestling schools are all different prices. They are in different currencies too, so I could not tell you an exact amount. You'd have to ask a particular school.

There is no experience needed going into it all, no certifications either. This is basically like going to normal school, you walk in and train. Now certain countries like Japan have schools that you have to have experience to even walk in the door to train at. But most in Europe aren't like this.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting