Pro Wrestling/WWE/TRAINING

Question
hello Joe i have a few questions.

1#) what does the wwe look for in superstars.

2#) what are the requirments to tryout or idk in there online website the one where you submit photops and basic info.

3#) what do wwe wrestlers do in free time do they party club or whatever just curious give me your opinion and do they have sex with eachother people say they do i personally am confused on there behavior.lol

Answer
What they look for has stayed the same and changed at the same time. They used to look at getting in the hot model type for girls. And for guys, the big muscular type. They still look at that, but it's not so much a demand for people.

They like people that are good looking sure, but if you're talented in the ring and of course, on the mic. Then you'll be getting their interest quick.

Most of the time, it's good to have training before you apply. You can apply on their corporate site. Or contact them via their NXT webpage. They will tell you what all you'd need. You can even try calling the numbers listed on either page.

I cannot really answer what they do in their own time, as I am not with them to know. Many are on the road a lot, so when they get free time, they like to go home or to the hotel and rest. Some go have fun. Obviously there are some couples on the road, so I'd assume they engage in sexual activity. But it's not common for every guy there to have sex with one of the divas. lol.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett