Pro Wrestling/popularity

Question

Do you think we will ever see any wrestler being as popular as Hulk Hogan was at his peak. I know people have come close ie: the Rock, Austin, but even these great characters still seemed to fall short of Hogans popularity. Plus do you also think his popularity was more increased because of the type of heel he would wrestle ie: Piper, Andre, etc. Obvioulsy these were legends in thier own right without wrestling Hogan?"

Answer
I think there could be more popular wrestlers than Hogan IF wrestling regains more fans. Most of the people I know don't watch it more than once or twice a month or so. Hogan was a combination of the quick rise of wrestling popularity, good writers, his own talent and of course you are correct, good Heels.

Pro Wrestling

Randy Inman