Pro Wrestling/License

Question
Hello how can I obtain pro wrestling license and is there any suck thing

Answer
Your best option is calling your local courthouse and asking about it. Sometimes you have to go to a major city to get it. So it's best to just call around and see where the best place would be locally. Sometimes you can get it online. But it's usually a scam for most sites, so be careful which you go by. You have 3 different types. There is an International, which is harder to get. One by the country. Then in America, one by the state. So you'll need to be sure you have one that works with all. Not all states require a license, but many now do.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett