Pro Wrestling/License

Hello how can I obtain pro wrestling license and is there any suck thing

Your best option is calling your local courthouse and asking about it. Sometimes you have to go to a major city to get it. So it's best to just call around and see where the best place would be locally. Sometimes you can get it online. But it's usually a scam for most sites, so be careful which you go by. You have 3 different types. There is an International, which is harder to get. One by the country. Then in America, one by the state. So you'll need to be sure you have one that works with all. Not all states require a license, but many now do.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting