Pro Wrestling/Can malaysian get into wwe?

Hello vinny smith,lakshmi here. I am from malaysia. Since i was small i dream to be a wrestler, but my parents discourage me due to cultural influences and so on. But now i am 16, my dad supports in whatever decision i make for my future. I am good in handball, netball, track and field. So is this too late to fit in before going to breaking ground? Can i, a malaysian, be qualified for wwe? Thank you.

Hi Lakshimi.
Not many people make it to the WWE, However if you train hard and get the right training you can still make it as a wrestler. Where you are from is no problem. The WWE has had wreslers from UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Australia , New Zealand, Ghana , Guyana , South Africa , Japan and many others so Malaysia will not be a problem.
Thank you for your question.

Pro Wrestling

Vinny Smith

I have a vast knowledge of WWF/WWE including title holders ppv results reasons on why most wrestlers have been fired and general intrest. I know a fair bit of wcw information also.

I have been watching wrestling since I was five (I was born in 1978) i have seen all wrestlemanias, royal rumbles , summerslams ect an avid fan I would definitly call myself an expert.

over 25 years of study in the field of pro wrestling