Pro Wrestling/regarding a unique question

Question
Hello sir. I am from India I am the biggest.  Fan of wwe.   And I want  to ask one question that  is this wwe fake or real.? I want to know  reality .

Answer
Pro-Wrestling all over the world, including WWE, is scripted entertainment. So fake is the technical word for it, but the moves and what they do in the ring is by no means "fake." They go to a school to train and learn how to take these moves and how to deal with what happens inside the ring and out. WWE actually has a huge Performance Center in Orlando, Florida that allows them to train their talent.  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett