Pro Wrestling/regarding wrestling

Question
Hi JOE am AJAY and I am from india. I want to be a WWE Wrestler.
I am 21 year old and I am 5.3 feet tall. Is my age and height a problem to start a wrestling career?
And as i am from india can you suggest me a good pro wrestling school in india, in which i can enroll myself and start a career in wrestling.
And also can you let me know how much money do i have to save for my training purpose?
I hope my age and height is not a problem for becoming a wrestler.
I would be eagerly waiting for your valuable reply.

Answer
Quick answer is that yes, your height and weight will affect you getting a job with WWE. They will take notice if you make a name for yourself around the world. So while the height and stuff is an issue now, it may not be in the future if you become too good to overlook.

There is no reputable training center in India, barring the school with The Great Khali. I am not sure of it's name, but if you look up Great Khali wrestling school on google you may find what you're looking for.

As far as money goes, it really varies. Some charge about 3,000 USD per month while others charge 1,000 or even 500 a month. Some even allow you to make weekly payments and even cut the pay down for certain people. So honestly, it's all in the place.

Your age is fine on being a wrestler. Batista and John Cena didn't start until 23 and 29 respectively. And they turned out fine.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett