Pro Wrestling/wrestling

Question
Hey,I am Hasib from Bangladesh.I am 16 years old and i am 5.8".I am a huge fan of Rock.I believe he is my power,motivation.I want to become a wwe wrestler.I am working out everyday.No matter what i have to sacrifice,i just want to be a wwe wrestler.Give me some major information for joining there.Thank you..

Answer
Play whatever sports you can and eat the correct foods to stay in good health. Try to take some acting classes or at least act in plays on a local level. Try to go to local wrestling shows and befriend the wrestlers, they can help you get into the business.

Pro Wrestling

Randy Inman