Pro Wrestling/wrestling

Hey,I am Hasib from Bangladesh.I am 16 years old and i am 5.8".I am a huge fan of Rock.I believe he is my power,motivation.I want to become a wwe wrestler.I am working out everyday.No matter what i have to sacrifice,i just want to be a wwe wrestler.Give me some major information for joining there.Thank you..

Play whatever sports you can and eat the correct foods to stay in good health. Try to take some acting classes or at least act in plays on a local level. Try to go to local wrestling shows and befriend the wrestlers, they can help you get into the business.

Pro Wrestling

Randy Inman

I'm best at 1970's-1980's questons. I'm better with NWA-WCW-Mid Atlantic wrestling but know some about all the major feds of the time. DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO BEC0ME A WRESTLER.

Watched alot of Wrestling and collected wrestling magazines which I read cover to cover, from around 1975 to 1985

High School Grad