Pro Wrestling/Bret Hart's hair.

Heh there Mr. Burgett,

It's me Ken again. I always wondered what hair product did Bret Hart use in his hair before his matches? As the world champion, he always came out with his hair having a real wet slick look that really looked cool. What was that or did he just soak his head under the showerhead for a min or so?

Most guys don't use anything in their hair product wise.

If they have long hair, they use water to wet it completely. You can even see videos of them backstage pouring bottles of water over their hair. This is done for a few reasons. One, it looks good on TV to have your hair wet going on. And two, frizzy hair is not as much of a problem. However, once it dries and sweat builds up, the hair will get frizzy.

So in order to avoid this, water is used before to try to avoid the TV frizz  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett

Anything regarding TNA, WWE, ROH, ECW, WCW, NWA, Japanese wrestling, mexican wrestling. If you want to know anything regarding news/rumors going on, I know what is true and false. I may be young, but believe me, I know what I am talking about. I feel I am know the wrestling scene as good as anyone out there today. And when you want to know something, you can rest assured coming to me will not disappoint you.

I have been writing about and watching wrestling for 16 years now. Ever since I knew what it was, I loved it. The molding of athletics and entertainment was just so interesting to me. As I said, I know about NWA, TNA, WWE, WCW, ROH, ECW, you name it, I probably know something about it.

High School grad (2008) College student, TV Broadcasting