Pro Wrestling/Bret Hart's hair.

Question
Heh there Mr. Burgett,

It's me Ken again. I always wondered what hair product did Bret Hart use in his hair before his matches? As the world champion, he always came out with his hair having a real wet slick look that really looked cool. What was that or did he just soak his head under the showerhead for a min or so?

Answer
Most guys don't use anything in their hair product wise.

If they have long hair, they use water to wet it completely. You can even see videos of them backstage pouring bottles of water over their hair. This is done for a few reasons. One, it looks good on TV to have your hair wet going on. And two, frizzy hair is not as much of a problem. However, once it dries and sweat builds up, the hair will get frizzy.

So in order to avoid this, water is used before to try to avoid the TV frizz  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett