Pro Wrestling/How to be a pro wrestler and get a job in WWE , TNA or NJPW. Or how to be a MMA fighter.

Question
May question is How to be a pro wrestler from a country there is no wrestling school.
I am from Bangladesh and in my country wrestling is not much popular as people want to be a wrestler. But I want to be the first person from my country to join wrestling promotions like WWE or TNA.
I just want to know how to be a pro wrestler. There in my country there is no such schools or anything which I can learn Wrestling.

Answer
There are many countries that have schools, even India and the Philippines. However, it will cost money regardless of the school you go to. Try looking up wrestling schools in your area and going from there. If you need to, try schools in the areas I mentioned above as they're closer to you.

Japan takes some people in, but their version of training is quite hard and can break normal men. They treat people well if they do well, if not....well you can guess what happens. Europe also has several schools throughout the continent.

Just keep in mind that it will cost money and they don't take sob stories, so you'll certainly need the money to invest in a possible career.

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett