Pro Wrestling/Pro wrestling

Question
Mr.Burgett my name is Josh Cook and i am wanting to become a pro wrestler i have been training but i cant find a pro wrestling school near me I live in Knoxville,TN if could please contact me back

Thanks,

Josh Cook

Answer
I'm not sure of any schools in the Knoxville area, but you can search around online to see what places are available in Tennessee. You may have to drive a bit to one, but do keep in mind that many people have traveled a long way to get trained. Look up Mick Foley's or Seth Rollins' story on how they first got trained, you'll be amazed at the commitment.

I recommend going after the schools that have been around a while. Don't go for the newer ones, even if they seem cheaper as most schools end within 6 months to a year and normal training takes about 2 or 3 years to totally get what you need.

I believe Nashville Pro Wrestling and the local NWA territory has a school that you could try. Remember it will cost some money to do, so if you want to commit to it, remember money is vastly important and could be really expensive.  

Pro Wrestling

Joe Burgett