Probability & Statistics/Is this correct?

Question
Is the following correct?:

There are two possibilities regarding the supposed evidence meaning that the theory is true: it is true that the supposed evidence means the theory is true and it is false that the supposed evidence means the theory is true. If there are 7 pieces of supposed evidence the probability of all the supposed evidence not meaning the theory is true is 1 in 2^7 (128).

Answer
This is not correct. For example, I could make up a theory that says "tomorrow's seven winning lottery numbers are 13, 23, 25, 29, 33, 37, and 39."

There are seven pieces of information, but the probability of winning the lottery is NOT 1/128. Each event or "piece of evidence" is not necessarily going to happen with 50% likelihood. These events may also be codependent in some way.

Probability & Statistics

Clyde Oliver