Problems with Friends/Drifting apart

Question
My bestest friend in the whole world thinks someone is trying to steal me from her I've tried to tell her that she is my one and only best friend but she don't believe me. I've tried to forget about it by spending time with my boyfriend but I just cant, she seems the think he is all I think about. What should I do?j

Answer
Hi Mya,

It seems as though your friend is worried that you are drifting away from her because you are now in a relationship. Although you are avoiding the issue personally by spending time with your boyfriend, things are still not getting resolved for your friend because she still feels this way. My suggestion is to spend time with just her so that she remembers how important she is to you. It's great to tell her this, but showing it helps even more.

Good luck!
BriElle

Problems with Friends

BriElle