Problems with Friends/Pregnant best friends hormones are driving me crazy!

Question
Hey there, i'm 20 and my best friend is pregnant. There is a TON of drama surrounding this whole situation. But her and i are really close and we've been with each other through ALOT. but i have my own stress to deal with, between work and school being there for her is hard. She knows it too, and tries not to be a burden.

But, all that being said. her mood is constantly in bitch mode. rude and angry and even though she is constantly telling me that she "loves me" she is always so short tempered. and if i try and talk to her about it its like she doesnt care. She can throw whatever  fit she wants, but if something she says hurts me, i just have to get over it.

Her moods are driving me crazy, i still want to be there for her, but i just dont know how to handle her.

Answer
Chelsea

You need to understand that your friend is going through a lot of changes right now and most of it shouldn't be taken personally. I know it's  hard and she can basically do whatever she wants but her body is going through so many changes right now. Try to be supportive and tell her "hey I know you're having a hard time. Is there anything I can do to help?" Maybe treat her to a manicure and just have a girls day.

good luck
Ashley

Problems with Friends

Ashley