Problems with Friends/befriend

Question
hi my names Michelle and i wanted to know if you should ask someone if they wanna be friends because i've been talking to this girl i met a few weeks ago and i don't know if i should ask her or not.

we're both 16 btw

Answer
Hi Michelle,

Go for it! A lot of times, people are really scared to start pursuing a friendship because they're afraid that the other person won't feel the same way...but usually, that person wants to be friends, too, and are nervous to say something themselves! It's really nice that you want to be so upfront and direct with this girl about wanting to be friends with her, and it's really admirable. Just do your best and let your friendship blossom!

Good luck!
BriElle

Problems with Friends

BriElle